There are many factors that come into play when buying a home which can affect the type of home loan you will need. We draw from a wide array of available mortgage products to match the homebuyer’s individual needs with the unique requirements of the lender.
- Conventional/conforming mortgage lending-loan amounts up to $548,250
- JUMBO Mortgage Lending—Loan amounts between $548,251 and $3,500,000
- First Time Home Buyer Lending—Loan products that offer a low down payment.
- FHA Lending—Mortgages approved, insured and backed by the Federal Housing Administration.
- VA Lending—Loans guaranteed by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
Specific Home Types
- Single Family Homes (also known as detached homes).
- Townhomes (also known as attached single family homes).
- Condominiums—Low-, mid- and high-rise attached homes.
- 1 to 4 Unit Buildings.
- Owner Occupied Homes (also known as primary residences).
- Secondary Homes—Vacation homes located in a “make sense area.”
- Investment Homes—Rental or other residences held for investment.
Need More Information?
We’d love to hear from you!